My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

We Want to Know Wednesday: Week 27

{1} What is something that you currently spend money on that you consider a splurge or frivolous?
Netflix

{2} Tell us about your first paying job. How old were you?
Sheila and I did a lemonade stand when we were kids. I think we earned about 50 cents, but being able to spend time getting to know my sister better was a lot of fun.  
{3} Do you plan extra expenses into a monthly budget? 
Life can be unexpected.  So I think it is important to account for that in a budget and I usually try to allow for some extra expenses.

{4} Share one of your money saving tips with us.
For me a good money saving tip is to not go in a store with any music or sports related items, because if I do I'll be tempted to spend money on things I want but don't need.


{5} If you won the lottery what would spend it on?
It'd be nice to be able to give Sheila and my closest friends a lot of money for their kindness to me even though I'm sure that they don't expect me to or probably wouldn't accept it. 


No comments: