{1} What is your favorite way to celebrate birthdays?
It'd be fun to go to a Utah Jazz game on my birthday if they were better this season.
{2} What do you want your legacy to be?
I feel like I'm too young to be thinking about my legacy yet. However, if I died tomorrow ideally I'd want it to be said that I was genuinely good person who was a supportive friend.
{3} Which is more fun to celebrate? Celebrating yours or your loved ones?
I was born on my mom's birthday and it'll probably always be her birthday as far as I'm concerned. I'd definitely much rather be celebrating what would have been her 60th birthday than my own this year and I still tend to miss her way too much sometimes.
{4} Tell us about your best birthday you've ever had.
Last year was the best birthday I've had so far. I think what I'm the most pleased with is the high caliber of friends that I've been able to have in my life so far.

No comments:
Post a Comment