My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

We Want to Know Wednesday: Week 45

(1) What do like about the Olympics?
It's good to see the world come together in a peaceful way for a few weeks.  I've also always been a sports fan so it's fun to be able to watch some sports that don't normally get as much TV coverage.

(2) Which country are you rooting for? ( I realize we aren't all Americans)
USA.

(3) Which is your favorite event to watch and why?
Basketball. I like that international basketball has some different rules than the NBA which makes it unique. I enjoy being able to watch some of the younger international players that could be in the NBA soon.

(4) Have you found a new sport that is surprisingly delightful?
I enjoyed watching the archery competition. I could watch diving all day as well.

(5) What is your earliest Olympic memory?
 I vaguely  remember seeing some of the highlights of the '92 USA Basketball team's games as a kid.

1 comment:

emily said...

I love the Olympics too! Any amazing clips I need to you tube? We don't have tv so we totally missed them. My first memory of the Olympics is when stockton, Malone, pIppIn, and Jordan We're all on the basketball team. When was that?