My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

We Want to Know Wednesday: Week 47

Would you rather have your own private jet or your own private island?
My own private island.

Would you rather be very good looking or very intelligent for the rest of your life?
 I'd rather be very intelligent. 

Would you rather have the ability to be invisible or the ability to fly?
I'd want the ability to fly myself to my private island.
 
Would you rather be able to hear any conversation in the world or take back anything stupid you said?
I'd prefer to hear any conversation, because it would probably eliminate most of the dumb things I said if I was more aware of exactly what was going on and it'd be interesting to learn more about people that way. 

Would you rather have the ability to read minds or control the weather?
I'd rather read minds. It'd be fascinating to know what some people think and I could always travel to somewhere with a better temperature if I wanted.


No comments: