Camie is probably the most underrated friend that I've ever had. Growing up I developed a crush on a few of my other female friends and so I probably didn't pay as much attention to my friendship with Camie as I'd intended to. However, I've always thought that Camie is an incredible person and I remember being excited when I realized that she wanted to be my friend. Quite a few of the most memorable moments that I've had in my life have been associated with spending time with Camie.
Camie's been a very kind, caring, and thoughtful person for as long as I can remember. She usually can find a way to make me laugh or cheer me up when I'm having a bad day or am in a bad mood. Camie has also been a supportive friend to me. I appreciate that I still feel comfortable with telling her anything I want to or need to about my life. I hope that I've been one of her closest friends and that I've helped her when she's needed me to.
Camie continues to be an extraordinary person and I'm grateful that I've
been able to get back in touch with her.
I hope that we will be able to stay in touch and that we can continue to have some memorable moments together in the future. I
certainly do appreciate all that Camie has done to help me that has made
life easier for me since we were kids and I would hope that our
friendship has benefited her as well.

1 comment:
Aw Shan. That is so sweet!! I can't remember a time when you weren't in my life and I love that. Thanks for all the nice things you said, I hope I can be half the person you are someday! Also how'd you know I love me some Dave Matthews?!?!
Post a Comment