My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

We Want to Know Wednesday: Week 56

1. What is most the most challenging aspect of your blog content development process and why?
It's been a challenge for me to talk about Sheila or my closest friends on my blog, because it's difficult to accurately describe exactly what they've meant to me without it turning into a novel.

2. When you were a kid were you allowed to have a sleepover with friends of the opposite sex involved?
No, I think that would have been inappropriate.

3. If you were elected as the leader of your country what is one thing that you'd want to change?
I wouldn't spend as much money to deal with problems in other countries. I realize that it's obviously important to be aware of what's happening in the world, but I feel like the main focus should be on addressing the problems that exist in this country.


4. Have you ever peeked into the opposite sexes locker room?
No, I'm not that type of person and I don't think that would go over very well anyway.

No comments: