My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

We Want to Know Wednesday: Week 53

1. What books have you been reading recently?
Spies Among Us by Agatha Christie, Jane Eyre by Charolette Bronte, Uncle Tom's Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe and Walden by Henry David Thoreau.

2. Do you prefer grilled or fried food?
I usually prefer grilled food.

3. What do you like about your community?
For the most part the people in my community try to be friendly and neighborly. I can rely on several people to be willing to help me if I need them to  It also makes me feel more comfortable to still live close to my family or friends that I know care about me. However, I also have enjoyed living down south during the winters for a change of pace in recent years as well.

4. What have you learned since you started blogging?
To not apologize for being me. If some people don't like my blog's design or some of my blog posts that's absolutely fine and I'm not worrying about it.

No comments: