My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Ask Away Sunday: Week 2

1. If you had to teach a subject in high school what would it be?
Sociology

2. If you had a son, what would you name him?
I actually haven't thought of a good boy's name.

3. How many sports jerseys do you own? (All sports)
I own a John Stockton jersey and a Peyton Manning jersey. 

4. Which one is the best? 
I like both of them, but I think John Stockton will probably always be my all-time favorite player. 

5.  Of the church leaders that have taught you who has been the most influential and why?
When I was a kid in Primary one of the Primary leaders would always go out of her way to ask me how I was doing and she tried to take an active interest in my life which made me look forward to going to church.


6. What is the first church lesson you're teaching on? Have you been studying? 
The first lesson I've been assigned to teach in February is on a lifelong conversion and I have been studying for it. 

7. What is your favorite Disney/Pixar movie? 
The Lion King is probably my favorite Disney movie, but I also like Aladdin because it was the first movie I ever saw in a theater. As far as Pixar movies... I liked the original Toy Story movie when it came out. 

8. What is your favorite color? 
My favorite color is green.

9. What sport do you least enjoy?
Soccer. When I was younger I had problems keeping my balance when I tried to run especially and I also wasn't able to kick the ball. So it was very frustrating for me to play and I don't like to watch it on TV either.

10. What makes you smile?
I became an uncle, to a beautiful niece, on the 17th and that has made smile this past week.

11. If your legs didn't limit you what would've been the first thing you'd prefer to do?
I don't know if I'd do anything differently than I'm able to do with my disability.  It'd probably be fun to be able to do things like ride a bike or go ice skiing, but I've never experienced those things to know for sure.

12. How has the challenge of your disability strengthened you?
Mainly my disability has made me more resilient and has taught me to have more faith. I've also had to learn to be less stubborn and accept help from people. 

1 comment:

emily said...

I think you are amazing!!! You really are great. I love these sunday asks cause im learning a lot and i love it!!! I will admit i was shocked you only own 2 jerseys. But they are the 2 best jerseys.