I thought it would be fun to have people ask me questions and respond to them each week instead of responding to random questions like I've done in the past. Thanks to my friend Vandi for the idea and to the people that asked me some questions this past week on Facebook...
1. When
your church starts at 1:00PM and gets out at 4:00PM and the sun is
setting should you sing "When it's Twilight on the Trail" on your way
home?
I like to sing, but I'd probably choose a more modern song to sing than that particular song.
2. If you could be anything what would you be?
If I could be anything I'd be a professional basketball player.
3. What is one thing that inspires you? (Not a person, a thing)
Some music is inspiring to me. I enjoy how music can help me to understand how I'm feeling or allow me to look at my life from a different perspective.
4. What is your favorite childhood memory?
I remember a Denver Broncos helmet was the first Christmas gift that I really wanted from Santa when I was a kid. I was so excited when I received it and basically never wanted to take it off again for the rest of my life.
5. What is your dream vacation?
It'd be fun to go on a vacation that was better than my vacation to Hawaii was, but I don't know if that exists.
6. What did you wish for on your last birthday?
I actually didn't have anything specific in mind that I wanted for my last birthday which made it fun to see what my family would get for me.
7. What is your favorite candy and why?
My favorite snack food has always been Oreos, because it was fun to come up with creative ways to eat them as a kid. Usually I liked to take the top off and eat the filling/bottom of the Oreo first. I like candy corn quite a bit as well.
8. What are five things on your bucket list?
I'd like to go to an NBA Playoff game, NFL game and possibly another music concert of one of my favorite singers. I've always enjoyed history and so it'd be fun to travel to the east coast to see some of historical sites there. It might be fun to travel somewhere outside of North America as well.

1 comment:
Shan next year kevin and i are going to see payton and the broncos... we would love it if you came with us!!!we could both acheive one of our bucket lists together. I know its a long drive. Maybe you could find a $25 good flight from SLC and we could pick you up in denver? Start brain storming. We have to see payton live before ge retires. I'm a thinking a monday night game.
Post a Comment