What is the best looking car?
I'd have to say that it's obviously my car. Usually I judge a car by what color it is rather than its design or how expensive the car is.
Favorite gospel topic?
Faith is probably my favorite gospel topic. Sometimes it's been difficult for me to have faith when I've struggled in my life.
Where is your cousin Kelsey going on her mission?
I'll guess somewhere in South America.
Favorite food?
Waffles.
What is your all-time favorite movie?
Hoosiers. It's a 1980s basketball movie starring Gene Hackman as the head coach of a high school basketball team in a small town.
The biggest prize you've ever won? (Tell the story)
I won a stuffed animal at the local fair by trying to shoot a basketball into a small net when I was a kid. I had to spend about $10 to get it which seemed like a lot of money to me back then. I'll probably let my niece have it to play with when she's a few years older.

1 comment:
Waffles...yum i love 'em. Kevin doesn't like them so whenever he's at city council meeting the girls and i have them. You should try yogurt and whip cream as a topping next time. Ohhh so good. :)
Post a Comment