My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Ask Away Sunday: Week 19

What would be the worst job interview question? 
 Hypothetical questions can be a challenge for me to answer such as  "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?"

What is the best summer fruit? 
Cantaloupe. I also like strawberries and raspberries.

You are stopping at a gas station before a long ride in the car, what are you going to buy?
I'd usually get a Nestles Crunch or Oreos ice cream bar when I was a kid.


What's your dream job?
My dream job would have been to be an NBA player.

 What would you be doing, what responsibilities would you have? 
I would have been playing basketball.

Who do you think will win American Idol? Who is your favorite?
My favorite was Angie Miller, who was the 3rd Place contestant, but I also liked Kree Harrison who made the Finals and took 2nd Place. 

What is your favorite scripture and why? 
1st Nephi 3:7 is my favorite scripture. During some difficult times it was reassuring to read that the Lord would prepare a way for me to accomplish what I need to in my life.  I'm very grateful for the opportunities that God has allowed me to have in my life.  

Share a time when you did something truly amazing. When you look back at that moment you think to yourself...that sure was cool I don't think I could ever do it again.

I've always put a lot of pressure on myself to do things at a high level. So I don't think that I've done anything amazing, but if people are impressed with something that I've done then that's fine. 


 

 

1 comment:

emily said...

Like when you held the record in hs for upper body weight lifting??? Yeah pretty amazing if you ask me!!!