My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Ask Away Sunday: Week 20

What is more frustrating than waiting for a plumber to come and do a little work that costs a lot? 
Trying to figure out what women are thinking can be more challenging than that for me sometimes.
 
What book are you reading right now for book club? 
Fried Green Tomatoes  
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fried_Green_Tomatoes

Why when a dentist numbs your mouth does he jiggle your lip? 
Probably so the dentist will know if your mouth is numb enough that when he drills into the wrong tooth you won't be able to tell the difference and sue him for awhile.  

What's your favorite thing about Pinterest?
I like that it gives me an opportunity to spend more time getting to know more about my cousin Bethany and some of my friends.  I hope that she'll start a blog one of these years like her cool sisters. 

What book are you reading right now for book club and why is it your favorite book club book?
For some of the same reasons that To Kill a Mockingbird is my all-time favorite book. I think it has a good message to not be prejudiced and the movie made me gain a different perspective about life that made me a better person.  I've also always liked history and so I enjoyed learning more about that time period from watching the movie. It'll be interesting to see how the book compares to the movie.   
It'll also be good that I know quite a bit about it so I can be more involved in the book club discussion than I've been with the books that were more out of my comfort zone to discuss.
 
 Which section was the hardest on the ACT?
I actually don't remember ever taking the ACT, but my English classes were challenging for me. I usually had a difficult time with story problems in Math as well.
  When you lend a friend a shirt and they return it... Do you put it away assuming that it's clean or wash it anyway?              
I'd wash it anyway

No comments: