My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Ask Away Sunday: Week 17

What kind of animals have you seen in your yard? 
I saw two hawks a few days ago. I usually see some deer passing through the fields by my home in the summer as well.

What are you growing in your garden/greenhouse? 
One of my aunts gave me a greenhouse and some flower seeds for my birthday.

What are your predictions for the NBA Playoffs or do you even care since it doesn't involve the Jazz?
 I always care since basketball is my favorite sport. My prediction is that the San Antonio Spurs and Miami Heat will play in the NBA Finals.

What was the coolest thing at the Idaho State Museum? 
 

Have you ever been to the Wyoming State Museum in Cheyenne? 
No, I haven't.

Why is the bison on the Wyoming state flag?
A bison is the Wyoming state animal. 

No comments: