I appreciated my extraordinary & exceptional best friend Betsy taking the time to visit me on Saturday and her thoughtfulness to bring me a cake as well. It's helped me quite a bit in my life to have a best friend that I'm still comfortable talking to about anything & everything. I've been very grateful for her kindness, generosity, and friendship to me over the years. It meant so much to me to be able to see her again in person and she's always gone out of her way to be very nice to me for as long as I can remember now. Ten years ago I was scrambling to get back in touch with Betsy somehow. So I'm very pleased & thrilled that we can continue to have some memorable moments together...
I also took advantage of the warm weather this weekend and went on my first snowmobile ride of the year...
1 comment:
It was great to visit with you Shan. You are always so kind and accommodating. You really brightened my weekend!!!
Post a Comment