
I haven't found an opportunity to mention my extraordinary friend Kim on my blog very often as she lives far away from me these days and unfortunately I'm realistically not able to spend much time with her in person anymore. So I thought that her birthday would provide me with a good excuse to express my appreciation to Kim for all of her kindness, generosity, support, and encouragement to me over the years.
I went into 7th grade actually not very eager to make new friends because my perception was that Betsy & Camie were obviously the best friends I'd ever have. However, I remember being very impressed with how kind Kim was as I watched her talking to people, before I even officially met her, on that first day of Jr. High. Then when I did meet her she offered to do some very nice things to help me and was willing to treat me as if I was the best friend she'd ever had which was amazing to me. Kim's always been a very unconditionally supportive person in my life and I honestly couldn't have asked for a better friend than she continues to be to me.
I'm very appreciative to Kim for all of the memorable moments we've had together that I'll certainly never forget, the happiness that our friendship brings into my life, and for being the genuinely good person that she is. I appreciate her willingness to share that gift of kindness she has with me especially whenever I've needed it the most. I would certainly hope that the upcoming year will be as enjoyable as possible for Kim and that we'll remain friends forever since our friendship has always been a special experience for me.

1 comment:
Shan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I just say that you are the awesomest friend EVER???!!! Because you are!!! Thank you so much for devoting an entire post to yours truly. :) It made me grin and grin. Big hugs!
Post a Comment