1. Who do you think is going to win the Super Bowl?
My prediction is that the Baltimore Ravens will win a close game.
2. What is going to be the score of the Super Bowl?
Baltimore Ravens: 23, San Francisco 49ers: 20
3. What is your primary love language?
Words of Affirmation.
4. What were you like in high school?
I was more introverted and kept to myself quite a bit which probably made it difficult for most people to get to know me well.
5. What is your favorite letter and why?
S, because my name starts with S.
6. What would you say is your general overall emotional state?
Usually I'm concerned about the direction my life is going in.
7. What is the best part of being an uncle?
The best part of being an uncle so far is thinking about all of the fun things I'll be able to with Melanie when she's older.
8.Who was your favorite elementary school teacher?
Mrs. Powell.
9. What do you remember about the Simpson cousins' parties?
I mainly remember watching Bethany make an effort to get to know each of my cousins better and being very impressed by that since I've never been as outgoing as she is. It seemed like it was important to her that those parties were as enjoyable as possible for me as well.
10. What is your favorite memory with your Grandpa Simpson?
When I was younger I brought a squirt gun to the Simpson Reunions and would go around squirting some of my relatives with water that wouldn't take it too personally. Grandpa Simpson would help distract people for me, usually by having a conversation with them, and then he'd give me suggestions on how to be more sneaky the next time which made doing that even more fun for me.

2 comments:
I love that story of you and grandpa. I really miss him. He had a special way of making each feel unique and special. And go baltimore!!!!
I can totally see grandpa doing that. I sure miss him. He was such a great example of service and unconditional love. I am glad I got to spend so much time with him before he died. Ps. I don't think you were an introvert in high school. You had tons of friends, and your smile can always light up a room!
Post a Comment