1. What is your favorite song right now?
2. What are three things that you like about yourself?
a. I'm a loyal friend
b I'm resilient
c. I try to be a kind/caring person.
3. How many toes do you have?
I still had ten toes at last check.
4. What is your favorite cold cereal?
Rice Chex. I also like Apple Jacks and Honey Combs.
5.Who is going to be the Men's NCAA basketball champion?
I just assume that BYU is the favorite to win the championship every season. I actually haven't watched enough of the ranked teams' games yet to know which teams are legitimately good this season.
6. Pretend like you didn't have a favorite team, what is the best mascot?
I thought that the Phoenix Suns mascot "The Gorilla" was the best NBA mascot when I was a kid.
7. What is your lucky number?
I was born on my mom's birthday. So I've always thought that 16 must be my lucky number.
8. What is your favorite vegetable?
Corn.
9. Who is on your most valuable baseball card and how much is it worth?
I haven't looked at my sports cards for several years and never have taken the time to look up what each card is worth.

1 comment:
I think its time to dig out your old sports cards. And will you check out Kevin's for me too? And I'm glad you still have 10 toes.;)
Post a Comment