German shepherds.
Do you think that pets should be indoors or outdoors?
Growing up my family's pets stayed outdoors so that's what is still more comfortable for me. However, having an indoor cat hasn't been too bad. For me it would depend on the type of pet I suppose.
Favorite flavor of ice cream?
Either Oreo or Root Beer.
Favorite restaurant (in the city)?
I like IHOP and Olive Garden.
Would you rather have orange hair or a mohawk?
Orange hair.
Are you willing to do the one you chose to the previous question?
No, I don't have any desire to do something like that.
What is something you're scared to try?
Bungee jumping. I've always been terrified of high places.
Are you going to a Denver Broncos game next season?
No. I think that my family would help me make it happen if I kept pushing the issue with them but I've decided that I can live without doing it.
Do you think you're more of an extrovert or an introvert?
For me it depends on the social situation. I feel like I'm more of an extrovert around my sister, some of my cousins and close friends that I'm more comfortable with talking to and that I believe genuinely care about me. Then I'm more of an introvert when I'm around people I don't know well or that just ask me questions to be sociable and don't seem to care about whatever I have to say.
What are three adjectives that describe you?
Caring, unique and sarcastic.
Have you taken the Myers Briggs four letter personality test? If so, what are your letters?
INFJ
| |||||||||||||||||||||
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| |||||||||||||||||||||
What is your greatest strength? Of the strengths listed... I think that I'm usually a good listener and I also try to be aware of the emotional state of other people to be able to help them.

1 comment:
I was really hoping we could paint your hair orange, eat at olive garden, enjoy some amazing football while eating some oreo ice cream. :'(
Post a Comment