If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
Ideally I'd like to live closer to Sheila in Utah.
Is your niece Melanie starting to smile yet?
Yes, Melanie's smiling and opening her eyes more which has been fun to see. She also is a little more aware of her surroundings.
Who has been a very influential person in your life and why?
Sheila, my mom and my closest friends have been the most influential people in my life. Sheila and my closest friends have always been great examples of kindness. I learned a lot from my mom while she was alive that still helps me to be a better person. I feel like my mom was one of my closest friends that I could tell anything to and she was a generous person as well.
What is your favorite Shrek, 1, 2, or 3?
Shrek 2 is probably my favorite. I haven't seen the original Shrek movie for a long time.
What is your favorite color of car?
Light green has always been my favorite color. So a light blueish green color is my favorite color for a car.
What is your favorite flavor of chips?
Ranch flavored Pringles.
Have you ever had a cookie from Paradise Bakery?
No, this is the first time I'd ever heard of it actually.
What is your favorite soda?
Root Beer
What is your worst habit?
I usually over-think what I'm going to say when I'm talking to people in person and then by the time I figure out how I want to say it the moment passes or it doesn't come out the way I intended it to.

1 comment:
I love and miss your mom too. She made a huge impact in my life. I felt like she genuinely cared about me. I really struggled when she died. She was a wonderful woman and definetly left this world a better placebecause of her service and sacrifices.
Shrek 2 is our favorite also.
Next time you are in ut. I suggest paradise bakery. My favorite cookie is ginger melasis. Kevin likes their pb cookie. But their choc chip is also to die for!!
Post a Comment