My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Ask Away Sunday: Week 13

What is your favorite kind of muffin?
Poppyseed muffins are my favorite and I also like blueberry muffins.

Which is more useful....a flat head screwdriver or phillips?
A flat head screwdriver always seems easier for me to use. So it seems like the most useful to me, but that may not be accurate. 

What are your three birthday wishes?
I'd like to maintain a more positive attitude, stay reasonably healthy so I can have an enjoyable life, and not be as concerned about what I don't have yet in life or things that are out of my control.

What is your favorite flavored gum?
I probably like mint flavored gum the most.

Do you own a gun?
No, my Dad lets me use his guns though.

What is your favorite hat you own?
My white Utah Jazz hat and also my Denver Broncos hat are my favorite hats due to the thoughtfulness of the people who gave those hats to me.

What was the best game in this year's Men's NCAA Basketball Tournament?
I watched so much basketball last month that it's starting to blend together, but there were some close games though.  

Who will win the Men's NCAA Basketball Tournament Championship?
I predicted Louisiville would win the championship and I'm still going to stay with that prediction.

1 comment:

emily said...

You only answered one question wrong.Q: What was the best game? A: anytime michigan was playing i was stunned with their pure awesomeness! !