On
your perfect day, what is the weather?
In the mid-60s with a slight breeze would be ideal weather to me.
In the scriptures God says what
desireth thou? What would your answer be?
I just wish that I didn't allow not my disability to make me feel as self-conscious and inadequate as it does at times.
A memory from elementary school,
good or bad, something you'll always remember.
I have several good memories of having fun with Betsy and Camie in elementary school.
If you could live
anywhere, where would you live?
I don't think that I'll ever have the option to live where I'd like to live so I need to work on somehow being content with living out here in the middle of nowhere.
Favorite General Conference talk and
why?
Mainly I just appreciated the reminder that some actions should always be considered as inappropriate even if our leaders in government try to change laws to make those things seem appropriate.
Who are 3 men in your life that have the greatest influence on you and why?
To be honest my role models have always been women. When I was younger the people that I looked up to were my mom, my sister, my close female friends and a few of my older female cousins.

No comments:
Post a Comment