Where were you when you heard about the Boston Marathon bombs?
I watched it on SportsCenter at home.
How
did you feel when you learned of the Boston Marathon bombing?
A few of my best friends enjoy running in some races. So I was grateful that they weren't running in the Boston Marathon.
Do you have
any fears of terrorist attacking the USA?
I don't, because I live in such a small town that it doesn't seem realistic that there would be a terrorist attack here.
Think about the medical care you've received over the years by nurses
and doctors. Now put yourself in the place of the medical staff. Would you
be able to offer the same compassion to the 19 year old terrorist if he
came into your hospital?
I might be able to do it if they didn't harm someone I knew well, but it could still be difficult.
Is seeing Peyton Manning play live in Denver, from the nose bleed section, worth $173?
Peyton Manning's my favorite NFL Quarterback, but I'd still say that's too expensive for a nosebleed ticket.
What is your favorite hymn
and why?
The First Noel, because it reminds me of the true meaning of Christmas and so it's my favorite Christmas song.

2 comments:
I love reading your answers to these questions, what a great way to examine yourself. Hope you have a great day! Love ya!
Good answers. I enjoy questions that require some thought so i get to know you better.
Post a Comment