Is anything exciting planned for this
week? I'd like to go to the Museum of Idaho in Idaho Falls for my birthday.
Pepsi or coke? Neither
Hot chocolate or apple cider? Apple cider
Would you prefer to
sleep with a window open or a fan on? For some reason I'm oversensitive to noise at night, but I'd take my chances with the fan on.
If you were going to mount a big
game animal on your wall, what animal would you prefer? A cheetah
Bethany has to sleep with white noise. Last time i was there she has the sound of sprinkler going all night. It really threw me off when it was snowing outside. Haha it was a fast slrinkler too it kinda gave me a twitch.
2 comments:
Happy, happy birthday, Shan!!!
Bethany has to sleep with white noise. Last time i was there she has the sound of sprinkler going all night. It really threw me off when it was snowing outside. Haha it was a fast slrinkler too it kinda gave me a twitch.
Post a Comment