My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

We Want to Know Wednesday: Week 15

#1 Who were your role models growing up?
My cousin Amy and also my friend Teddy were two of my main role models growing up. I’ve looked up to them for quite awhile now and definitely wanted to be more like them as a teenager. I still have so much respect for both of them and am very appreciative of the significant positive influence they’ve had on my life so far.


#2 Do you think you'd be a good parent?
I would like to think I'd be a good parent, but don't know for sure yet. It does seem like it'd be a lot of responsibility to have a baby or child depending on me. However, I'm finally at a point in my life where I feel that I could be committed to having a family and putting their needs before my own. Sheila tells me that I'd be a good uncle some day so that's a little reassuring at least for now.

#3 What is your go to solution when you are having a bad hair day?

I put a hat on as an easy solution to a bad hair day.

#4 If you were a Crayon, what color would you be?
Green’s always been my favorite color so I’ll go with that.

#5 They say love is in the little things. What is a little thing someone does to show you love?
Sheila’s done countless kind things for me that most siblings probably wouldn’t be as willing to do. I would think that it’s probably not a very pleasant experience for her to have helped put my wheelchair in the trunk of the car in the winter, but she’s always gone out of her way to do inconvenient things like that to make my life better which I’m grateful to her for. Maybe someone else actually has a better sister than I do but I doubt it.



2 comments:

emily said...

I love reading your Wednesday thoughts. Where you come up with the questions? I am grateful for technology, because of it, I have been able to get to know the real shan. Not that I ever doubted it, but you are so incredible! Thanks for your amazing example.

Teddy said...

Yes! Love this song and video! You're awesome Shan.