My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

We Want to Know Wednesday: Week 18

(1) Which three of the blogs in your friends list have you visited the most this year?
1. Kara
2. Camie
3. Teddy

(2) Are you scared to fall in love?
No, I'm not scared to fall in love. I am still concerned about possibly falling out of love with someone because I haven't had much experience with that.

(3)Which of your closest friends gives the best hugs?

I'm sure that all of my closest friends would give great hugs so it's difficult to determine that.

(4) When was the last time you had a good laugh?
One of my favorite things to do anymore is to tease my cousin Allison about how horrible the Dallas Cowboys are. She always seems to know how to give me exactly the reaction I’m looking for which makes it fun. I appreciate the effort that she’s put into becoming one of my best friends and I always enjoy being able to spend time with her regardless of what we’re doing together.

No comments: