{1} What is your most irrational fear?
I've developed an irrational fear that Sheila or my closest friends could die at any moment that I still haven't made it passed mentally yet. I remember how frustrating it was to watch my mom die of cancer and not be able to do much about it.
It does scare me that Sheila, or someone else I care about, could die at a younger age like my mom did. So sometimes I need the reassurance that Sheila and my best friends are still doing alright, for my own peace of mind, or I become too concerned about them due to that irrational fear.
(2) Which family member do you have the easiest time getting along with?
Sheila
(3) Which family member do you have the most difficult time getting along with?
My Dad
(4) What random question do you typically get asked by casual acquaintances?
A few of my acquaintances have asked me how I'm able to handle my disability so well. I believe the answer is that during the few times I've hit a low point in my life I've had Sheila, at least one close friend, or my cousin Bethany that I've felt comfortable with talking to about anything. Then they'd usually go out of their way to make sure my life seemed more enjoyable again. I feel fortunate that I still have such a good support system in place.
I do significantly benefit from having several people in my life that care about me, encourage me, and that help me to become a better person as I've learned quite a bit from watching their examples of kindness which I've tried to implement into my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment