I thought I'd write down the personal goals/resolutions that I made for this
year back in January so I can refer back to them. I'm going to try make more of effort to accomplish these goals/resolutions than I have in previous years.
1. Become more assertive.
2. Learn how to tell people no and not allow them to talk me into doing things that I actually don't want to do.
3. I need to get back to doing more productive things than spending so much time on the internet. It'd be nice if I could limit the time I spend on Facebook significantly since I've developed a bad habit of checking it too consistently even on the days when nothing is happening on there or giving people advice that they probably don't need. It drives me crazy sometimes that I can't be as helpful to my friends from a distance as I'd like to be. I realize that people are usually busy and have better things to do than respond to pointless e-mails from me every day.
4. I'd like to figure out specific ways to be as supportive of my niece as possible. As Melanie gets older I hope that I can become her friend and also help her to develop into a great person.

No comments:
Post a Comment