My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Ask Away Sunday: Week 8

1.What is your favorite snow activity?
I like to snowmobile every once in awhile. It's probably not as fun in the snow though.

2. What is the greatest miracle you've ever witnessed?
The greatest miracle I've ever witnessed is my mom living for a longer time than she was  expected to after she had breast cancer. I could have easily died from some of the medical issues and surgeries that I've had.

3. How many friends do you have on Facebook?
735. Someone probably has more friends than me, but I'm grateful for the friends that I have.

4. What was the number of students in your high school graduating class? 
I think it was in the 300 to 400 student range, but it's been so long ago that I can't remember an exact number.

5.  Who is your favorite U.S. president?
I've always liked George Washington and Abraham Lincoln.

6. How much do you think a Michael Jordan rookie card is worth?
According to the internet the card's market value should be in the $300 to $550 range, but obviously it depend on the condition of the card.

7. Would you sell the card or keep it?
I think it'd be wise to keep it since the card should continue to increase in value.

8. Assuming you've watched some college basketball now, besides BYU, who is going to win the NCAA Championship?
I'll go with Gonzaga since they are the only highly ranked team I've watched consistently and I don't think there's a dominant team that will definitely win the championship this season.

2 comments:

emily said...

300-400?? Holy smokes. We only had 135. I have never been so excited to own a jordan card. Are you picking zaga because they are the only big team without an upset?

Shan said...

I probably only had about that many in my graduating class in reality. I should have gone with some other team since I don't want to jinx Gonzaga.