Super Bowl XXXII between the Denver Broncos and the Green Bay Packers will always be my favorite Super Bowl. One of my closest friends Jena liked the Packers and I've always been a Denver Broncos fan. So it made it fun to tease her at school that the Broncos were obviously going to win.
2. What was the best Superbowl commercial of all time.
Those Bud Bowl commercials were my favorite as a kid.
3. Best Superbowl commercial from this year's Superbowl?
I liked a few of the Doritos commercials. I also thought the Oreos commercial was funny at the time.
4. Is mild, medium, or sharp cheddar your favorite?
I usually eat mild, but probably wouldn't mind eating any of them.
5. Would you rather live through a tornado or hurricane and why?
Well I'd rather live through both since I'm too young to die yet.
6. What is your favorite italian dish?
I've always liked spaghetti and lasagna.
7. What is your favorite treat to eat while traveling?
Usually I take some oatmeal and raisin granola bars along to snack on when I'm traveling.
8. Post a picture taken on Sunday 3-17.
I decided to post a photo of Melanie taken last week since I scheduled this post for midnight which didn't give me time to take a photo yet today. Melanie is exactly two months old today...
![]() |
| Melanie at approximately two months old |


No comments:
Post a Comment