Who is your favorite Avenger?
I still haven't seen the Avengers movie. So I'll go with Tony Stark/Iron Man since I've seen the Iron Man movies.
Do you have any similar qualities to the Avenger you chose?
I don't think that I'm a very flashy person, but I do try to be outgoing and to make the world a better place in my own way.
If you could have one super natural power what would it be?
I'd like to have the ability to read minds.
What is your favorite board game?
The Simpsons edition of Clue.
If you were forced to live in California what city would you live in and why?
San Diego. I enjoyed my vacation there and it's a fun city to spend time in.
What is your favorite kind of juice?
Orange Juice
Have you ever had a smoothie from Keva Juice in Bountiful?
No and I actually don't remember ever having a smoothie in my life.
Who is your favorite Disney character?
There are so many Disney characters now that it's difficult to have a specific favorite, but Mickey Moose is usually the first character I think of, because he's probably still the most identifiable Disney character.
Who is your favorite actor and who is your favorite actress?
I don't neccessarily have a favorite actor or actress.
If you were a character in any movie, who would you be and why?
Batman/Bruce Wayne. Batman's always been my favorite superhero.
What is your favorite dessert?
I'd probably enjoy any desert that included choclate or Oreos. There are several good desserts.
What is your favorite item of clothing that you own?
My favorite item of clothing is my Flaming Gorge basketball tournament shirt from high school. It brings back a lot of good memories with my friends.
What is your favorite joke?
I don't have a specific favorite, but I do like sarcastic jokes quite a bit.

No comments:
Post a Comment