Were you surprised by BYU's loss to Gonzaga?
I was suprised BYU kept the score as close as the Cougars did. Gonzaga's a great team and so I predicted that BYU would lose by 20.
What is your fvorite flavor of birthday cake?
I like Angel Food Cake with strawberries and whipped cream.
Homemade cake or one from the bakery with that amazing frosting they put on it?
My stepmom has made some good cakes for my birthday, even though she'd probably say that her cooking is below average, so I'll go with a homemade cake.
How do you plan on celebrating your birthday next month?
It'd be fun if I could spend my birthday with some of my friends, but I'll probably just spend it with my parents again. Most of my closest friends are married now. So I don't think it would be appropriate to spend as much time with them as I did when we were younger especially since I don't know their husbands very well.
How many attempts will it take to blow out all your candles?
It should take quite a few attempts for an old person like me, but maybe I can have my niece help me out this year.
Do you prefer winter or summer?
Both of those seasons get to be too long for me, but I probably prefer winter since there are some decent sports to watch that helps me to pass the time. I don't really care about Major League Baseball, Golf or NASCAR in the summer.
What is your next church lesson on?
"The Grand Destiny of the Faithful" and I actually will be teaching it today.
Is your lesson going to be more difficult or easier to teach?
I didn't find as much material for this lesson. So it could be more difficult if I don't get as much participation as I did during the lesson last month. Last month I didn't get everything covered. So hopefully people could still understand what the main points of that lesson were after I condensed it.

No comments:
Post a Comment