My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Random Survey

When's the last time you ran?Possibly in heaven. Not in this life though.

Do some of your clothes have rips, tears, and holes in them?
Definitely.

Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night?
Not usually anymore.

Don't you hate it when the radio ruins good songs by playing them over and over?
I only listen to XM Radio and my iPod. So I don’t what that’s like anymore.

How do you eat Oreos?
When I was a kid I’d twist the top off, lick the filling out, and then eat the bottom which I’m probably still in the habit of but haven’t had an Oreo for awhile.

Are you cocky?
I know that I’m a lot more confident in my abilities now than when I was younger and that may come across as more cocky, but I personally don’t think that I am.

Could you live without a computer?
No.

Do you wear your shoes in the house?
No.

Who or what sleeps with you?
Nothing sleeps with me.

At what age did you find out that Santa wasn't real?

I found out when I was about 9 or maybe even 10 which was probably too old to be that naive anyway. My Dad was asked to help with a church Christmas party. One of my favorite childhood memories is going with him to fill sacks with candy at a store for that party. I’m glad he took me along to do that because it was good for me to have that opportunity at a young age. I was very angry with him at the time because I also noticed a Santa suit and I wasn’t too thrilled when he explained the truth about Santa.

How many phones, house phones and cell phones are in your house?
I have several phones so it’s easy for me to get to one quickly if I fall out of my wheelchair and need to call for help.

What do you do when you're sad?

I''ll usually hold it in for a long time and then blow up over something insignificant. "Serenity now, insanity later." Seinfeld

Who would you call first if you won the lottery? Probably Sheila. It’d be interesting to see how many “friends” I’d gain quickly.


What's the first thing you do when you get online?
Facebook. I don’t why I check it every day even when nothing happens. It’s like a reality show that I keep getting sucked into.

Do you watch Grey's Anatomy?
I’ve watched one episode. It was a little too dramatic for me.

How do most people pronounce your name?
Shawn or Shane is most common. My personal favorite mispronunciation is Shun. I’ve learned to respond to almost any name that starts with an S anymore.

Would you wear a boy/girlfriends clothes?
No, I don’t go in for that sort of thing.

Will you keep your last name when you get married?

More than likely.

When was the last time you left your house?
Last weekend.

Do you have a dishwasher?
Yes.

What noise do you hear?
The television.

Would you survive in prison? I would hope so after all the time I spent studying about the criminal’s mind in college.

Who is the youngest in your family?
I think it’s almost Sheila’s turn to be the oldest for the next three decades.

Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
No.

What's the last thing you purchased?
Another iTunes gift card. I’ve become addicted to those things and should start a self help group as soon as possible.

Do your siblings ever pay for things for you?
Yes, Sheila gives me gifts for birthdays/holidays and she’s very generous otherwise as well.

Ever been to Georgia (the state)?
No, I don’t know if anything east of Texas actually exists, but I hear good things.

What irritates you most on the internet?
People who frequently post vague status updates on social networks then never bother to give any further explanations. I realize it’s none of my business but it makes me concerned when someone’s having a “bad day” and it makes me wonder if their house blew up or what happened.

What brand is your digital camera?
Vivitar. My sister picked it out for my birthday. So I assume it must be the best camera ever invented.

Do you watch movies with your parents?
Yes I do.

What song best describes your life right now?



Do you own expensive perfume/cologne?
I own cologne, but it’s not the most expensive kind.


Are you taking college classes right now?
No, I’m finally done with all of that crazy nonsense. I miss talking to new people over the phone the most, but don’t miss trying to get a paper done by a midnight deadline.


Do you get your hair cut every month?
I usually let it go for awhile longer in the winter since it’s more difficult for me to get to a barber with all of the snow here.


Do you go online everyday?
Yes, it gives me something to do I suppose.

Will you pass this survey on to 5 people?
Well it’s on my blog so if people want to fill it out also then it’ll be passed on.

No comments: