My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

We Want to Know Week #5

{1} If you had an extra hour to do ANYTHING for yourself each day what would you do?
I'd listen to music for an extra hour each day. I particularly enjoy listening to new music and trying to memorize the lyrics to as many songs as possible.

{2} Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Night Owl. I'm usually not very pleasant to be around early in the morning.

{3} How much sleep do you get on an average night?
I generally don't get enough sleep at night. I have a bad habit of staying up too late watching sporting events or movies. Sometimes I think too much about what happened that day or will happen in the upcoming days which makes it more difficult to relax and go to sleep.

{4} When do you find the time to blog/surf the internet?
I don't have a specific time set aside each day to check the internet.

{5} What is the ONE thing you're never too busy for?
I try to never be too busy for my family and closest/best friends unless I'm extremely busy and it's unavoidable.

No comments: