If I had to spend a day with a person on my blog list it'd be Kara. She's a truly extraordinary person and has always been such an incredible example to me of the type of person I continually strive to be.
{2} Which blog do you check out the most?
I feel like I’m stalking Camie’s blog too much while stealing these questions lately. It’s been fun to have an excuse to read more about her young family though.
{3} Which blog do you check out the least?
For some reason I have a tendency to overlook my wonderful friend Kristin’s blog. I honestly only follow through on checking in on it about 3 times a year and I definitely need to improve on that, because she’s always been one of my all-time favorite people.
{4} Which friend do you usually go to when you need cheering up?I usually go to Teddy the most anymore when I have a frustrating day where it seems as though I can't do anything correctly. She's always been like an older sister to me and it's very helpful to have someone that I have a tremendous amount of respect for reassure me that I'm not as far off track as I think I am sometimes. I've always felt very fortunate that I have several close friends that have become like family because they've been so unbelievably supportive of me.
{5} How do you relieve stress?
Talk to my friends, listen to music, read, and watch or play basketball. It’s a good escape for me mentally whenever I can mainly focus on just having fun instead of dwelling on my problems.

No comments:
Post a Comment