My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Monday, October 3, 2011

Sibling Survey

How many biological siblings to you have? One

How many Step/Adopted Siblings do you have? Zero

Are they older or younger than you? Younger

What number sibling are you? I’m the oldest

Are any of them married? Yes, Sheila is married. I remember it was a great day when she called to tell me she was getting married.

Do any of them have children? No, Sheila doesn’t have children yet.

Where does everyone live? Kearns, Utah

Do you get along with your siblings? Yes, Sheila’s always been very easy to get along with.

How many brothers do you have? Zero

How many sisters do you have? 1

Do you ever wish you were an only child? I never did. It’s always been fun to have Sheila in my life.

Who has the nicest vehicle? What is it? Unbiasedly I’m going to have to say that my Chevy Impala is the nicest but her car is very nice as well.

Do your siblings love you? I know Sheila loves me or she wouldn’t be as willing to do so many thoughtful and kind things to help me.

Can you call them when you need something? Yes, Sheila’s always been there to help me during the few times I’ve needed a friend the most. I’d probably go crazy in a hurry if I couldn’t talk to her about what’s bothering me.

Do they remember your birthday? Yes, it seems like Sheila always tries to find gifts that will mean quite a bit to me for a long time.

Did you play together when you were little? We did play quite a bit together. She had a bad habit of beating me at my favorite Nintendo games.

What was your favorite childhood game? I mainly remember playing with her Care Bears
and having long games of Monopoly with her when we were a little older.

Did you have to share a bedroom? No, we had separate bedrooms.

Did you share clothes? No, I’ve never worn women’s clothes before and don’t plan to anytime soon.

Do you look up to any of your siblings? Even though Sheila is younger than me I do have so much respect for her and have looked up to her in several ways because she’s an extraordinary person.

Do you look like your siblings? I never have noticed how closely we resemble each other but hopefully we look somewhat similar.

Do you have a favorite sibling? I can honestly say that Sheila’s by far my favorite sibling.

Do you remember their birthdays? I’m getting older but I still can remember her birthdays so they must be memorable occasions in our family.

Do you hang out with them still? I see Sheila in person about every 2 or 3 months. I don’t know what I’d do if she moved somewhere far away from me.

Did you go to school together? Yes, Sheila and I did go to school together.

Did you fight each other? We’d mainly argue about which cartoons to watch and dumb things like that. No very serious, prolonged arguments that I can remember. I’d always feel horrible about it after we’d argue.

Are you happy you have siblings? I’m very happy that I have a sibling and am glad that Sheila continues to be a very special aspect of my life.

No comments: