My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Skeet Shooting and Halloween Party

Last night I had a church activity at my home. It was a dutch oven dinner and also skeet shooting. I only was able to hit 4 out of 15 skeet but had a lot of fun anyway. I felt that I did quite well considering that I hadn't shot skeet since I was a teenager. I was involved in the same activity last year and hopefully it'll happen again next year because I do look forward to it...






I was invited to a Halloween dance/party last night in Afton as well. An uncle and aunt sent me a Texas Tech football jersey a few years ago. So I decided to dress up as an athlete. I've never been very creative with my Halloween costumes, but it was amusing to see the people who dressed up as Dracula and Elvis at the party especially.





No comments: