{1} Did you live in the same town or move around a lot as a child?
I moved from Jackson to Star Valley when I was 1.5 years old and my sister was born, but have always lived in Wyoming aside from spending the winters in New Mexico during recent years.
{2} What were your parents like?
I consider my Dad more of a parent while my moms are similar to a friend. My Dad and I have very different personalities. So it's been more difficult for us to understand and relate to each other than in my relationship with my moms.
{3} Do you have any siblings? What were they like growing up?
I'm slightly biased but Sheila seems to be the best sibling in the universe. Sheila's been a very kind, thoughtful, and caring person for as long as I can remember.
{4} Share an interesting short story from your childhood.
Several years ago Sheila and I were playing in the sandbox behind our home. Somehow I accidentally whacked her in the face with my elbow. I remember Sheila had to keep reassuring me that she was fine because it bothered me to think that I could have seriously injured my little sister without intending to.
{5} What does your sibling(s) look like?


No comments:
Post a Comment